To install the User Private Files PRO – Frontend File Manager plugin, follow the video tutorial above or instructions below:
1. Login to your site’s WordPress admin panel.
2. Go to plugins page from the left sidebar.
3. Deactivate the free version of “User Private Files” plugin if you are using it.
4. Click on Add New from the top on the plugins page.
5. Click on “Upload Plugin” button and then Choose file. Select the plugin that you downloaded after placing an order from our website.
6. Click Install Now button.
7. Click “Activate Plugin”.
8. Congratulations! the plugin is successfully installed and activated on your WordPress website.
9. Next we will activate the license and configure the plugin in our next article. Cheers!