1. On the frontend file manager page, click New Folder button at the top which will open a popup asking for the name.
2. Enter the name as you want and click Create button.
3. The popup will close automatically if the folder is created successfully.
4. To rename the folder, open the folder and click Rename from the toolbar or right sidebar (pencil icon next to Folder Name).
5. On the popup, change the name and click Save button.
6. To delete the folder, click the Delete button from the toolbar. A popup will appear asking for confirmation.
Click delete and the folder will be moved to the Trash.
7. To permanently delete the folder, go to trash and open the folder and click “Permanent Delete”.
Confirm deletion and the folder will be deleted permanently.